Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Here and Now

Right my wrongs.

If only.

Stop living in my own world?

I wish for so many things.

Hating school, missing you.



Feel like composing a song with lyrics that mean smthg to me ..like the good ol' MEP days again. But too bad, I'm lazy. I shall go indulge in the book I borrowed from the library today. On a side note, I'm eagerly anticipating the last book in the Harry Potter series.

Alas, the weekend is nearing, yet why am I feeling so ..dull?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you <3 -hugs- sigh, i really understand, the part abt sch being sucky. i hate sch. and ya, i have nvr complained abt sch so much until jc. sigh, wtv it is, i miss you tons nat! <3. cherie

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NAAAT I miss youuuu! I thought we were supposed to meet up one of the thursdays haha anyway just popped by to say hello and I love you vellivelli much :) -koaykoay (hahaha)

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home